Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Back from a super long hiatus

Hello World!

I started this so-called blog back in 2009 and it was meant to be a DIY fashion blog. I only managed to make one proper post and never got back here again. Why? Because I was too lazy to make tutorials of the DIY items I made, and basically I was just too lazy for everything. :D

I tried rebranding this blog: I was going to turn it into a fashion and travel blog. I changed the template, the address, the title, everything. But again, I failed to write any posts. So this blog was dead.

DIY and writing have always been two of my uncountable passions, but they have long been dead; shooed away by my procrastination, busy-ness, and all important and unimportant things that happened in my life. I've always been reckless, jumping from one business to another, from one so-called "passion" to another. Until I realize I never finish anything in my life, other than compulsory things like education.

Life's been good to me; so good that I tend to take things for granted. And now, many years have passed and I still haven't found something that makes me truly happy about myself. So, I finally forced myself to get involved in a new project. I decided to do a room makeover and I'm going to document the transformation in a blog. By making it public, I hope I'll be able to commit into this one.

So, now I'm back with a new determination. I have to "finish" this blog: to document every transformation that happened to my room with the hope that I can inspire some people out there, just like I've been inspired by so many people on the internet.

Oh, I feel the need to set the target for myself. I will post everything about my room makeover in 2 months time. By February 12, 2013, you will have seen everything I did to my room.


PS: For old times' sake, I still keep the one and only 'proper' post I did 4 years ago (which I revised a year ago, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment